Mictec International School was established in 1992. In the year 2000, Mictec International High School came into existence. Our classes range from the Creche, Pre-School, Elementary Year 1 – 6, Junior and Senior High School. Our school academic operations and social life are entirely based on Christian faith.
- Applicants must have NCE/B.Sc or B.Ed Certificate in related courses .
- Applicant must be computer literate ( Micosoft word, Excel and powerpoint)
- Must have teaching experience.
- Applicants must reside close to the school location.
- Follow professional practices consistent with school and system policies in working with students, students’ records, parents and colleagues.
- Demonstrates communication and interpersonal skills as they relate to interaction with students, parents, other teachers, administrators, and other school personnel.
- Maintains confidentiality of students and students’ records.
- Adheres to school’s policies, procedures and rules.
- Conducts assigned classes at the times scheduled.
- ·Enforces regulation concerning students’ conduct and discipline.
- Demonstrates timeliness and attendance for assigned responsibilities.
- Provides adequate information, plans and materials for substitute teacher in case of absence.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.