Tenaui Africa Limited – We are the leading supplier of New and Reconditioned Mini Labs in Singapore, Middle East and Africa and also supplying photographic equipments, Mini Lab spare parts, accessories and other related photographic materials worldwide. We have wide range of the said products with high standard quality to meet the customer’s satisfaction. From Mini Labs, Lighting system to Photo Albums, we have almost everything related to Photography.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Service Engineer for Printers
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- This is a highly customer focused role requiring you to carry out professional and efficient installation, commissioning, and routine maintenance on a range of multi-functional devices, Production printers and copier solutions equipment to the highest standards.
- UG: Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Engineering
- PG: not necessary.
- Experience of installing, configuring & servicing Production Printers, MFD’s and photocopiers such as: HP, Canon, Xerox, Toshiba, Konica Minolta, Ricoh, Sharp
- Network installation and troubleshooting experience
- Proven customer handling skills
- Contribute to our continuous improvement philosophy
- Adaptable, can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- 3 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.