Located in the South-West geopolitical zone of Nigeria, Oyo State was one of the three States carved out of the former Western State of Nigeria in 1976.
Duties of Finance and Administration Manager
The Finance and Administration Manager shall be charged with the responsibility for:
- Efficient running of the office and the maintenance of all office facilities;
- Processing and paying all bills, salaries (etc) pertaining to the smooth running of the SA;
- Maintaining schedules of personnel, welfare and other personnel functions;
- the proper recording of financial transactions of the Agency;
- Generating adequate, reliable and timely financial reports for the GM and other departments,
- Preparing annual budgets and work plans for the SA;
- Processing and managing all fund disbursements as well as proper documentation to facilitate the release of funds from funding Agencies to Committees.
Qualification and Experience
- A university degree or membership of professional association such as ACA, ACCA or their equivalents or Higher National Diploma in Accounting or Banking and Finance with at least twelve years post qualification experience.
The post attract remuneration commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with agreed terms with the Work Bank.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 15 copies of written Applications and Curriculum Vitae duly signed and sealed to:
The Board Chairman,
Oyo State Community and Social Development Agency,
No 18, Osuntokun Avenue, Old Bodija,
Ibadan – Oyo State.
Note: Only candidate with the required qualification and experience would be shortlisted.