- Oversee and manage logistics,Pickup,Deliveries,Rent a car,transportation and customer services.
- Direct optimize and coordinate the full order cycle,overseeing the entire process to ensure a seamless delivery.
- Liaise and negotiate with customer ,keep track of quantity, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Oversee the catalogue goods, plan routers and process deliveries, ensuring a seamless delivery of any client deliverables.
- Resolve any problems or complaints, demonstrating exceptional customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Supervise, coach and train the Drivers and riders workforce in order to encourage progression within the team and ensure implementation of all regulations within the company.
- Strive to meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeline targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data in order to assess performance and implementation improvements.
- Develop and maintain both new and existing customer relationships, promoting the company’s services.
- Manage and offer advice.
- Consult and provide training where necessary in order to encourage progression within your team.
- Manage and assist with commercial business development, implementing changes where necessary.
- Allocate and assign qualified representatives to their relevant departments.
- Coordinate the collection/delivery process and manage this until the final destination,Manage all pickup related documents, keeping them up to date and organised in an effective manner.
- Manage and coordinate where necessary the direct flow of packages, overseeing the process from preparation to shipment.
- Inspect all labels, barcodes and other features of completed orders to ensure everything has been completed correctly and that the shipments are ready to be sent.
- Supervise, train and lead a team of coordinators,Control the budget of the deliveries department.
- Resolve any issues that may arise regarding pickup,deliveries orders in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensure all team members understand and comply with all legal regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Report to management on any activities and issues.
- Organise the safe deliveries of parcel, ensuring a seamless delivery.
- Oversee and manage the budget of the deliveries and pickupdepartment.
- Maintain strong professional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.