Located in the South-West geopolitical zone of Nigeria, Oyo State was one of the three States carved out of the former Western State of Nigeria in 1976.
- Be responsible for procurement at the SA including
- procurement planning, design, implementation, management and training.
- Be responsible for the preparation of bid documents (inclusive technical specifications) for the acquisition of goods/services.
- Serve as secretary of all evaluation and selection of Consultants and suppliers within agreed processes.
- Effectively manage all contracts and ensure that deliveries (quality/quantity/time) are in line with contract provision.
- Ensure appropriate sanctions are applied on defaulting contractors;
- Provide training on procurement and community contracting to Operations Officers.
Qualification and Experience
- At least a first degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Architecture, Marketing, Purchasing and Supply or related field, with at least 5 years post qualification experience part of which must relate to procurement in a foreign funded agency or State government due process office.
- Computer literacy is compulsory and experience in Community contracting is an added advantage.
The post attract remuneration commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with agreed terms with the Work Bank.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 15 copies of written Applications and Curriculum Vitae duly signed and sealed to:
The Board Chairman,
Oyo State Community and Social Development Agency,
No 18, Osuntokun Avenue, Old Bodija,
Ibadan – Oyo State.
Note: Only candidate with the required qualification and experience would be shortlisted.