Located in the South-West geopolitical zone of Nigeria, Oyo State was one of the three States carved out of the former Western State of Nigeria in 1976.
Deadline: Dec., 1, 2020
- Responsible for supervision and coordinating the activities of operation officers.
- Regular and timely liaison with other Project Officers for deployment of operations officers for field level activities.
- Ensure compliance with state level technical/standards for all social infrastructure
- Assist in organizing training for line ministries, LGA, LGRC and operations officers in social infrastructure operations and maintenance liaise with the relevant state agency for certification for all social infrastructure at completion
- Directly responsible to the Operations Manager.
Qualification and Experience
- At least a degree in Engineering, Architecture, Social and Natural Resources with at least, five (5) years experience in design and/or supervision of social infrastructure construction. Computer literacy is essential and experience in implementing community level infrastructure is an added advantage.
The post attract remuneration commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with agreed terms with the Work Bank.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 15 copies of written Applications and Curriculum Vitae duly signed and sealed to:
The Board Chairman,
Oyo State Community and Social Development Agency,
No 18, Osuntokun Avenue, Old Bodija,
Ibadan – Oyo State.
Note: Only candidate with the required qualification and experience would be shortlisted.