Bethsaida Limited is a group of companies devoted to lasting success in Financial Services, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate. As well as being one of Africas best in the provision of the services aforementioned, the group provides financial services to individuals and groups. Bethsaida Groups is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 – proudly owned by Nigerian.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager (Real Estate)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Generating new business opportunities for the company. Candidate will be the Branch Manager who will manage a set of dedicated teams.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To identify potential clients with property management needs
- Prepare and present business proposals to clients, highlighting their ability and prior experience in property / real estate management
- Oversee the hiring and training of estate management staff/contractors
- Carry out financial obligations such as budget preparation and maintenance of financial records / statement
- Oversee activities that lead up to the sales, purchase, lease or development of an estate property
- Maintain an updated knowledge of property taxes, accessibility and values to ensure efficient management of property
- Provide owners with periodic updates and reports on the status and condition of a property
- Ensure estate operations are in line with government policies and housing regulations
- Proffer recommendations/advice to owners on rental rate and maintenance estimates
- Oversee the marketing and advertising of building vacancies or properties up for sale
- Conduct regular inspection of estate grounds and facilities to ensure they are in good condition
- Oversee the repair and replacement of damaged parts of a building or property.
- First degree (Minimum of Second Class Lower degree) in Estate Management or any related field
- Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience in real estate
- High proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel.
Skills / Competencies:
- Demonstrable understanding of the real estate practices
- Confident decision-making skills
- Excellent knowledge of real estate policies
- Proven numeracy and statistical skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- High Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications most especially in Microsoft Excel tool.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Good problem-solving skill
- Must be able to coordinate one or more properties
- Must be well vast in interacting with individuals of varying characteristics
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title and Location” as subject of the email e.g (Branch Manager (Real Estate) – Lagos).
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.