Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited a well established Nigerian Pharmaceutical Company, Founded by Chief Ebuka Okafor an entrepreneur with vast experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd has come of age with an imposing record of more than 10 years of meeting the needs in healthcare through a range of globally sourced, Best-In-Class-Drugs. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd was incorporated in 1998 with the sole aim of manufacturing and marketing Pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee the assigned business unit financial resources so as to ensure efficient and effective functioning of its operations.
- Managing the portfolio of the respective Sales accrued account holder.
- Review the company’s accounting policies, from time to time, to ascertain their suitability to a dynamic business environment.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Analyze potential contracts and mergers and manage all investments for company.
- Responsible for the input of financial transactions into the company’s accounting software.
- Administer all accounting functions for acquisition and integration of processes.
- Prepare monthly revenue report based on list of stock distribution to customers/client.
- Supervise all functions of Corporate Controller and subsidiaries.
- Maintain records of all data and evaluate it to recommend product improvements.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Ensure proper documentation of invoices and purchase order for the respective financial transaction.
- Assessing correctness of claim, review computation of stocks/goods amount and make necessary adjustments.
- Monitor Company’s various cash flow forecasts.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Execute other duties as may be required by the immediate manager and other members of the management.
- A minimum of B.Sc. in Accounting.
- Versatile Knowledge in the use of SAGE Software & ERPis essential.
- Professional qualification will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in a reputable organization.
- Below 30 years.
Skills / Knowledge Requirements:
- Business acumen and interest.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
- Team-work ability.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in IT (sage software).
- Presentation and reporting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- A keen interest in numeracy.
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2020.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com with the Position applied for as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.