Value Edge Management Services Limited, a Recruitment and Management Advisory Services is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Floor Sales Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Work with customers to sell a wide range of products, which include high-end appliances.
- To look after not only after sales service but also to help the organization boost productivity using limited resources along with innovative ideas that drives businesses effectively to meet the customers demand on timely basis, handling the delivery part.
- Arranging stock in a manner that is both visually appealing and allows ease of movement.
- Ensuring that test models are set up and in outstanding condition.
- Training staff in effective sales and communication strategies.
- Supervising the use of test models to prevent damage.
- Negotiating prices and payment plans, and then closing sales.
- Advising Purchasers on items which ought to be restocked or removed from the catalog.
- Resolving strain and conflict between staff to promote a jovial and productive workplace.
- Documenting sales and rewarding employees for these accordingly.
- Effectively manages team members, including technicians and advisors, to ensure team objectives and sales goals are being carried out
- Provide an elevated showroom experience for clientele while sharing product knowledge.
- Assist customers on all phases of the experience from initial contact through delivery.
- Displays extensive working knowledge of industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered
- Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by upselling products and services and taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally
- Sets up and maintains service desk, including managing service desk team members and evaluating desk efficiency
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior appliance sales experience is required
- +5 years of sales experience (or equivalent experience) with a proven track record of results
- Sales driven, goal-oriented, and have a passion for the client experience
- Excellent time management and follow-up skills, including a strong sense of urgency
- Strong relationship builder
- Outstanding communications skills
- Solid business acumen and thought leadership in sales, marketing and operations.
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.