Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Nurse
Job ID: 20008263
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- Lead Occupational health assessment of the plant employee and share recommendation with the Plant SHE manager.
- Coordinate the activities in the Plant clinic.
- Ensure that adequate drugs are available in the Plant clinic.
- Inspect and replenish all Plant first aid box for compliance with local regulatory.
- Attend to all first aid cases in the Plant.
- Lead organize meeting and training for Plant first aiders on regular basis.
- Schedule and organize health campaign and health talk on regular basis.
- Certified Occupational Health Nurse.
- 3 years of overall working experience.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Contact information for application-related questions: email@example.com