Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conduct periodic bank reconciliation and prepare Financial & management accounts on a monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly payroll and supervised the maintenance of ledger analysis to record the daily transactions of Payables & Receivables.
- Tax computations, remittance and filling
- Computation of pension deduction and remittance
- Assist the external auditors with the necessary documents and information.
- Confirmation of payment by customers
- Preparation of sales and expenditure forecast for each quarter, review this at the end of each quarter and use the actual figures for the current quarter as base figures for preparing sales and expenditure forecast for the subsequent quarters.
- Participate in setting sales target with Head of Sales and enforce the sales target to ensure sales department perform above minimum and meet target set.
- Supervise the implementation of process for monitoring sales, usually on monthly bases to ensure sales department achieve sales target set.
- Supervise the implementation of process or mechanism for preventing loss of items of stock, usually due to theft.
- Review the company’s debt level, identifying the distributors with high debt level and advice the management to stop supply of goods to those distributors until their debt level is reduced to a minimum level.
- Advice the company’s management on the need to carry out credit worthiness check on both the existing and prospective customers in order to reduce debt level of the company and manage credit risk of the company.
- Organize meetings for management and our banks to discuss our operational and financial challenges in order to seek banks’ help in managing those challenges.
- Request all the cost Centre’s to provide documents for the products they provide and use the documents to prepare total cost per unit for all the products.
- Use price index to calculate the price of products we proposed to sell.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 4 – 5 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.