Prezicon Limited is an efficient multiservice provider; prezicon combines the capabilities, experience and skills of both organizations to focus on asset integrity management and maintenance.
We are looking to engage experienced professionals to join us within the capacity below:
Job Title: Managing Director
- Shall be responsible for directing and control of the all business operations. The Managing Director is responsible for giving strategic guidance and direction to the board to ensure that the Company achieves its financial vision, mission and long-term goals/objectives.
- Define general policy and financial orientations by coordinating and setting objectives and controlling their achievement.
- Implement the local content regulation and promote local team for senior positions in the organization.
- Define and supervise strategic decisions and organize discussions with the management team.
- Define and supervise the human resources management policy.
- Define the company’s quality, safety, health, and environment policy.
- Define communication actions and representations to stakeholders in the socio-economic environment
- Is responsible for the company vis-à-vis third parties, and guarantor of compliance with the laws and regulations in force.
- Ensure monthly and annually group targets are achieved for the local branch .
- Regular meeting with clients and investigate about their satisfaction.
- Contribute to business development and promote locally all new technologies applied in the group.
- Follow the group authority matrix.
- Report to shareholders on monthly basis.
- Ensure key performance indicators (KPIs) are in place and production targets are met.
- Coordination and communication between support services (Operation, HR, Admin, Logistics, Estimation, Procurement, Project mgt & Controls) functions to enable a smooth-running operation.
- Identify area of improvement and help to implement them.
- Carry out regular site and QHSE visits/audits.
- Carry out regular meetings with shareholders, and operation manager on reporting branch performance for all departments.
Education And Qualification
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Science or Finance from a recognized and accredited institution.
- Years of experience: Minimum 15 years on Management and operations preferable in fabrication/construction or oil and gas industry.
- Age: 40
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com citing the Job title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.