Menzon Limited is a professional Outsourcing Company with specialization in Human Capital Management, Training and Planning with key focus emphasizes, engagement of Professionalism in Human Capital Need analysis, Planning, Sourcing, Placement, Management and disengagement/exit with full compliance to GLOBAL STANDARDS.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire Site Engineer. Successful candidates will be responsible for overseeing the effective implementation and construction of the plan design for any project.
- He will offer advice in the planning, coordination, and supervision of all technical aspects of the construction site, managing, developing, and maintaining construction projects, conducting on-site investigations, and overseeing all building-related activities.
- Successful Applicant will be involved solving technical issues, supervising construction workers, and analysing data as well as assessing potential risks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To Inspect facilities and analyse operational data
- Candidate Maintain compliance with safety and regulatory standards
- Evaluate operations and processes
- Test material and structural integrity
- Research the environmental impact of projects
- Compile and present reports explaining project details to non-technical stakeholders
- Monitor project progress, compliance with design specifications and safety standards
- Direct engineering activities, assign tasks and provide training and support
- Create work schedules and adjust as needed to meet project deadlines
- Maintain detailed documentation of all site engineering activities
- Collaborate with management to align activities with desired business outcomes
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, Construction, Building, or related field with minimum of 7 years work experience
- State-issued certification or engineering license
- Considerable experience in a similar position
- In-depth knowledge of engineering, technology, building, construction, and design
- Proficient in the use of computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Familiar with scientific analysis software as well as graphics and map creation software
- Proven track record of managing personnel and material resources
- Exemplary critical thinking, analytical, and complex problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Active listening and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use the scientific process to solve problems
- Dedication to learning new concepts and strategies.
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter attached to: email@example.com using “Site Engineer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Kindly ensure that your CV is saved with your full name.