Success Helping Hands for Africa Initiative (SHHAI) is a Non-Governmental Organisation, a Regional African-led charity that work on charity and developmental wishes, based on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. SHHAI changes lives by harnessing the compassion and commitment of dedicated staff and volunteers to deliver sustainable, high-impact, community-based services to the poor and needy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Centre Network Repair & Maintenance Technician
Location: Gwarinpa, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Very Good in Graphic designing / Animation, Photocopiers / computer maintenance / engineering / networking repair and maintenance of computer system (laptop and desktop), printers and copiers and all business centre equipment’s.
- Network administrator hardware / software’s configurations adding removing and replacing hardware / software’s components.
- Use of hardware.
- Installing windows operating system, installing / upgrading hardware and software applications, updating drivers dismantling and assembling pc’s from a range of components, preventative maintenance, creating back-ups virus protection,
- Setting up IT Network, IT support, ICT fault diagnosis and remedy,
- Very Good in Graphic designing / Animation
Requirements and Skills
- Applicants Must reside in Gwarinpa / environs.
- Practical hardware and software training.
- Ability to maintain, repair and service business center equipment’s such as computer’s, laptop’s, photocopiers machines etc.
N25,000 – N30,000.00 per month.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.