Stern & Kay Consulting Limited – We are in the business of providing Consultancy Services, Recruitment, Training & Development, Change Management Processes, Outsourcing Management, Call Centre Consultancy, and Advisory Services. At Stern and Kay Consulting we partner with your organisation to ensure we achieve maximum efficiency, and focus on increasing the core business values of your organisation by providing our expertise combined with our experience to deliver a uniquely effective service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepares daily and weekly collections and payment summary reports for review by the station supervisor.
- Creates and maintains records of cash requests and disbursements.
- Reconciles all received cash, which have been recorded in the petty cash book, with expenses.
- Processes payment for accounts and issuing receipts.
- Keeps records of amounts received and paid, and regularly checking the cash balance against this record.
- Collects money from bank for safe keeping before reimbursements.
- Files all documents concerning cash payment and collection.
- Responds to queries regarding approvals, payment limits and deadlines for retirements etc.
- Processes expense retirement ledgers to ensure proper accountability of all cash advances.
- Retires the various imprest accounts.
Qualifications / Requirements
- OND in Book Keeping, Accounting or related course
- At least 1 year experience
- Accounting skills
- A proven knowledge in accounting software will be an advantage
- Proximity of applicants to Lekki Phase 1 will be added advantage.
- Candidates must be female.
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.