Landshop is Nigeria’s Premier Real Estate Co-Investment hub, designed to unlock the wealth of the land and ensure everyone can become a proud land or home owner through our unique co-investment features; irrespective of their social status, credit rating or location.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Sales & Lettings Manager
Location: Chevron Drive Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Real Estate Sales & Lettings Manager will likely have a solid, strong sales and lettings track-record. You will be managing a Sales and Lettings brand.
- Creating a strategic business plan
- Canvassing key landlords/properties
- Analyzing the brand’s monthly statistics
- Liaising with colleagues and directors to expand the business
- Liaising with tenants, identifying their needs and arranging property viewings
- Conducting viewings, obtaining feedback and updating the landlord
- Negotiating offers, agreeing new tenancies and sales
- Identifying opportunities to generate new business deals
- Offering an efficient, proactive and high level of customer service to the clients
- Actively working to increase the number of managed properties on the portfolio
- Assisting with queries, tenancy issues and enquiries coming into the business
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience within sales & lettings, a proven track record of closing real estate deals and a thorough knowledge of all aspects of the sales and lettings process.
- A proven track record of achieving targets
- Must have industry knowledge/experience
- Well presented, calm, professional, focused and mature attitude
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Self-motivated and ambitious
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using ” Real Estate Sales and Lettings Manager ” as the subject of the email.