Applications are invited to apply for Beijing Normal University CSC Scholarship 2021 in China. The Scholarship is provided by Chinese Government. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Chinese Government Scholarships at Beijing Normal University. Students those who want to undertake their Masters Degree or PhD Degree from Beijing Normal University China are encouraged to apply. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship available for academic year of 2021-22.
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by Beijing Normal University under Chinese Government Scholarship to study Postgraduate Degree Programs. IELTS/TOEFL is not required for CSC Scholarship. The duration of the Master’s Degree is 3 Years & for Doctoral Degree 4 Years. The award will cover all the expenses.
Beijing Normal University (BNU) was established in1902 is a public research institution located in Beijing, China. BNU is ranked at 25th globally by QS World University Rankings. Almost 25,000 national and international students are enrolled in the university.
- University: Beijing Normal University
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: China
- Last Date: 30 April 2021.
Beijing Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded scholarship for international students. The following things will be covered:
- Registration Fee
- 100% Tuition Fee will be given.
- Free Accommodation will be provided on campus
- Monthly allowance is offered as followings:
- Master Degree: 3,000 CNY/month
- Doctor Degree: 3,500 CNY/month
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
List of Available Study Fields:
Applicants can select any study field according to their choice from given below study areas:
- School of Chemistry
- School of Mathematics
- School of Psychology
- Faculty of Education
- School of Life Science
- School of Chinese Language and Literature
- School of Law
- School of Economy and Business Administration
- School of Foreign Language and Culture
- School of Resources
- School of Geography
- Department of Astronomy
- School of History
- School of Philosophy
- Department of Physics
- School of Sociology
- School of Arts and Mass Media
- School of Environment
- School of Systems Science
- School of Social Development and Public Policy.
Candidates have to upload and submit hard copies of following documents:
- CSC Scholarship Application Form
- Application Form for International Students from BNU online portal
- Official Transcripts and Degree Certificate of highest degree
- Valid Passport Copy
- Updated CV or Resume
- Two recommendation letters
- Personal Statement (Master, PhD)
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- English Language Proficiency Certificate for English taught programs or HSK Certificate for Chinese taught programs
- Original Statement of Guarantee
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Education background and age limit:
- Applicants going to apply for master degree must have Undergraduate degree and be under the age of 35.
- Candidates for PhD degree programs must hold Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants currently not enrolled in any Chinese university and not availing any other scholarship.
The last date to apply for Beijing Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 for International Students is 30th April 2021.
How to apply for Beijing Normal University CSC Scholarship?
To apply for Beijing Normal University CSC Scholarship 2021, applicants need to follow the given below steps. The Complete procedure is given below in the Official Link:
- Apply Online at CSC website https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn, upload all the necessary documents and then download the application form. The Scholarship Type is B and Agency Number is 10027.
- All the students are also required to submit the online application at BNU online portal: http://apply.bnu.edu.cn/
- Pay Application Fee Online of 600 RMB
- Send Hard Copies to the given below address.
Mailing Address: Provost’s Office and Academic Affairs (Graduate School), Admission Office
Beijing Normal University
A103, Main Building, No. 19 Xinjiekouwai Street, Haidian District
Beijing, China 100875