Japan’s most diverse and inclusive tech internship program.
We’re built on enabling the best of tomorrow’s technology and talent. We challenge working styles to solve real-world problems and want you to play a role.
Stand out from the rest by gaining practical cloud industry experience, 1-on-1 mentorship in a diverse environment and reap the rewards of being at the forefront of change in Japan.
Enabling your new future.
Changing tomorrow is a team effort. We expect to learn from our interns as much as they gain from their experience. We celebrate differences by inviting skilled engineers from all over the globe and ensure every voice counts. Diversity deepens personal growth and keeps our business ahead of the curve. It’s a win-win.
The HENNGE Global Internship Program is a training program without salary. However, accepted participants receive a monthly subsidy to cover living costs such as accommodation, meals and commuting expenses.
Since starting the program in 2010, we’ve developed a friendly network that ensures every intern feels at home and gets the most from their experience both professionally and personally, as proven by the former interns we’re proud to have since hired as full-time staff.
- At least third year students or fresh graduates with BS, MS or PhD in Computer Sciences or related field
- Experience in systems software or algorithms
- Knowledge of Unix / Linux environments
- Proficiency with Python or Go
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming
- Fluency in English (Japanese not required)
- Interested in pursuing a career in Japan