eHealth Africa is focused on improving healthcare by creating effective ways to implement reliable health information management systems. We have developed eHealth and mHealth solutions that can be rapidly deployed to manage patient information, streamline clinical procedures, and provide data and analysis on health program outcomes
Experience 4 – 6 years
Purpose of the Position
- eHA is seeking a creative, enthusiastic, detail-oriented individual to join the Communications team as the Marketing & Communications Coordinator.
- S / He will support eHA’s Communications team predominantly by designing and implementing marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
- S / He will work with internal team members and external vendors to support a variety of initiatives. Including marketing plan execution and project management.
What you’ll do
The coordinator will support eHA’s Communications team predominantly by:
- Write content for both print and web including the company website, blog, brochures, email, and newsletter.
- Monitor the company’s social media and online presence.
- Recommend techniques to improve the company’s public image.
- Make sure that all promotional and marketing materials meet the company’s brand identity strategy.
- Identify and resolve any issues with promotional content in a timely and professional manner.
- Create engaging stories, case studies, and content on company news, announcements, and solutions
- Brainstorm and share new ideas to help shape marketing campaigns; identify trends and gather competitive intelligence to optimize strategy and performance
- Assess and report on the effectiveness of communication strategies in contributing to the organization’s objectives and KPIs.
- Other duties as assigned by the team lead
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a background in English, Communications Journalism, Marketing, or Public Relations
- 4-6 years of successful brand management, communications marketing & public relations experience required
- Experience designing and executing marketing and communications plans
- Must have excellent storytelling, writing, and editing skills
- Ability to work with multiple teams and programs to ensure a succinct message for the organization
- Able to manage multiple deadlines and manage last-minute requests
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office/ Google Suite with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Digital marketing, graphic design, and visual content creation skills are an enormous asset in this position
- Qualified candidates will be self-motivated, creative, flexible, committed to excellence, and a team player
- The work environment characteristics described here represent those employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but can become louder at times due to group discussions or activities. eHA is a tobacco-free environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eHealth Systems Africa on ehealthafrica.bamboohr.com to apply