Applications are invited to apply for the Peking University Yenching Academy Scholarship 2021 in China. All International Students from all over the world are eligible for Yenching Academy Scholarship 2021 at Peking University. Students those who want to undertake their Masters Degree with prestigious scholarship are encouraged to apply. Peking University is offering Fully Funded Scholarship in China for the academic year of 2020-21. There is No Application Fee for this scholarship.
Yenching Academy is offering scholarships for multiple study fields and majors to pursue postgraduate degree from China. The Scholarship will cover all the necessary expenses for all international students i.e Tuition fee, Stipend, Airfare Ticket, Accommodation and Insurance. The scholarship duration is 1 Year. The award for Mainland Chinese, Macao, Hong Kong and Taiwan students is for 2 Years in residence.
Peking University was established in 1898 located in Beijing, China. It is one of the top academic research university in China, Asia and Worldwide. According to QS World University Ranking, it is ranked at 2nd in China and 22nd in all over the world.
- University: Peking University
- Degree level: Masters Only
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: China
- Last Date: 4 December 2020.
Peking University Yenching Academy Scholarship 2021 in China is a Full Free Scholarship which will provide all the expense to selected candidate. The Yenching Academy Fellowship will provide the following benefits:
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation allowance
- Monthly stipend
- One round-trip travel fare
- Field study costs allowance
List of Available Study Fields:
Students have to select one of the research area from six areas given below:
- History and Archaeology
- Politics and International Relations
- Philosophy and Religion
- Economics and Management
- Law and Society
- Literature and Culture
Eligibility Criteria for Yenching Academy Scholarship:
Applicants have to meet the following criteria to be eligible for the award:
- All International students are encouraged to apply.
- An applicant’s average age must be 23 years.
- A student must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in his/her field of interest or will receive in an equivalent degree program before 31st August 2021.
- An applicant must hold an outstanding academic record;
- An applicant must be interested in the interdisciplinary study of China;
- An applicant must hold community engagement, extracurricular achievement, leadership potential, and social responsibility.
- English language proficiency.
Following document are required to apply for Peking University Scholarship:
- Completed online application form.
- Personal statement (750 words or less).
- Updated Resume (CV)
- Official transcript(s).
- Diploma(s) or Certificate(s) of Enrollment.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- English Proficiency Test Certificate.
The last date to apply for the Yenching Academy Fellowship at Peking University is 4th December 2020.
How to Apply for Peking University Yenching Academy Scholarship?
There is an Online Application Process to apply for the Peking University Yenching Academy Scholarship 2021 in China. Visit the given below link for more detailed apply procedure.