Applications are invited to apply for the UNICEF Online Free Courses with Free Certificates 2020. Get register yourself free of cost for UNICEF Courses and after completion of the course get Free Certificates. Learner from all over the world are eligible to apply for these Free Online Courses.
There is No Application Fee to Enroll in UNICEF Online Courses. UNICEF is the largest International Organization which is offering Free Courses. Almost more than 120 Free Courses are available.
UNICEF Online Free Courses 2020 Details:
- Course Fee: Free of Cost
- Eligible nationality: All nationalities
- No dedline
- 100% Free of Charge
- Access Easily Online
- Free Digital Certificates
- Access to the course from any computer, tablet or smartphone
- Agora is an initiative leveraging multiple technologies to develop and share an interconnected world. It supports UNICEF efforts of staff development, career development but also capacity building with learning opportunities open to partners and the general public.
- Agora makes it easy to find and engage in learning modules such as online self-learning opportunities, videos or events offered by UNICEF and its partners.
UNICEF List of Available Courses:
These are the list of Free Online Course Offered by UNICEF:
- Applying technical expertise (23)
- Analyzing (6)
- Adapting and responding to change (4)
- Communication (10)
- Commitment (6)
- Coping with pressure and setbacks (4)
- Creating and innovating (3)
- Drive for results (17)
- Deciding and initiating action (5)
- Diversity and Inclusion (8)
- Entrepreneurial thinking (1)
- Following Instructions and Procedures (10)
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts (6)
- Integrity (6)
- Learning and researching (21)
- Persuading and Influencing (4)
- Relating and networking (3)
- Planning and Organizing (7)
- Working with people (9)
- There is No Specific Requirement for Enrollment in these Free Short Online Courses.
- Anyone across the world can apply with any Nationality and any academic Background.
- No Age Restriction
- No Specific Academic Requirement
- No Documents required.
How to Apply for Online Courses?
Visit the link is given below. Then, click on “login” in the top right corner of the home page. If you do not have an account yet, you’ll be able to create one.
- If you are a UNICEF staff member (i.e. anyone with a valid @unicef.org email address) you already have an account on Agora. From the login page, simply click on the “login to Agora” button in the blue section. If requested, use the same username and password you would use for your computer or Outlook mailbox.
- If you are Not a UNICEF staff member, you can register for free and use the “guest login” process.