Letterworks – We are an institute that helps develop Creative Writing Tutor for primary/secondary aged children.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Writing Tutor
Employment Type: Part-time
- Teaching small groups of children/teenagers
- Planning and preparing adequately for learning sessions
- Keeping learner records (performance, attendance, and reading records) and providing periodic feedback
- Monitoring and facilitating learner progress
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, FSLC / Master’s Degree qualification.
The desired candidate:
- Fluent with written and spoken English
- Enjoys reading
- Has written professionally/for leisure
- Has studied English/Literature or a related course at undergraduate level OR has taught English in a primary/secondary school
- Has experience working with children/teenagers
- Comfortable working with children/teenagers
- Able to work flexibly around the school calendar
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com using ”Creative Writing Tutor” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Cover letters may be addressed to “The Human Resource Manager, Letterworks Tutoring”.