Karisfined Edge Solutions – Our client is a financial technology company pushing the boundaries in cash digitization and data led consumer services.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Growth Strategist / Head of Growth
Location: Victoria Island (VI), Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our ideal candidate would be a strategist, an innovative thinker, a problem solver who understands data-led approach to generate insights to grow business.
- Developing and executing our growth strategy, encompassing both agent and customer acquisition and retention. Also, setting key performance targets, forecasting and reporting on results.
- Develop a growth marketing strategy and inform our customer-facing experience across acquisition and retention.
- Develop a go-to-market plan for business launch, including budget, forecast, efficiency targets, and channel and partner selection.
- Collaborate with functional units to forecast and plan company revenue growth.
- Build dashboards for measuring and sharing results on business critical KPIs related to growth
- Motivate, mentor, and enable your team of product marketing and performance marketing, while developing a long-term plan for team structure and growth
- Oversee all aspects of product and performance marketing nationwide, including awareness, consideration, acquisition and retention
- Leverage your extensive experience of developing data-driven strategies and tactics to maximize opportunities.
- Generate regular markets report and insights to lead business strategic next action.
- 3-5 years of experience performance-based growth marketing, preferably in Fintech / Banking
- Both a strong strategic thinker, with the ability to translate quantitative and qualitative data / insights into strong marketing strategies, and a highly organized doer, with a data-driven mentality and a bias towards action.
- Top-notch analytical skills with a proven ability to work through data to find opportunities and actionable insights that are not readily apparent and clearly communicate them to a diverse set of stakeholders in a way they will understand.
- Experience building, leading, and managing a team of direct reports.
- Must have firsthand knowledge of agents -aggregator channel of distribution
- Previous experience in Head of Marketing role, preferably in Fintech or Banking.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Growth Strategist” as the subject of the email.