Enoch Stone Consulting, a consulting, training, recruitment and outsourcing company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Healthcare Administrator
- Monitor the department’s budget and prepare accurate reports about your findings.
- Keep detailed records of medical and office supplies stock.
- Inform employees of new policies and other changes.
- Develop work schedules for all employees.
- Coordinate with doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals to identify their issues and needs.
- Respond to questions from doctors, nurses, and patients in a timely manner.
- Ensure patient medical records are kept up to date.
- Keep records of all expenses and recommend techniques to reduce costs.
- Ensure all departments comply with the current healthcare laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Care Administration, Business Administration or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a hospital administration position.
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare regulations and medical terminology.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solver with good time-management abilities.
- Proven experience with administrative and accounting processes is a bonus.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.