Masruq Investment Limited is one of Nigeria’s leading producers of flour, foods and spices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Operator
Location: Dutse / Kubwa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Machine Operator to join our team. The Candidates for this position should be detail-oriented and willing to learn. Machine Operators should be able to follow instructions, work with others, and help ensure that all safety regulations are followed.
- Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery.
- Operate tools in order to aid in the manufacturing process.
- Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as detected.
- Work with others in order to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
- Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations.
- Checking the progress of the machining process and makes all necessary adjustments when it is under performing.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting machines before and after the procedure.
- Programing the machine in accordance with work specifications.
- SSCE / OND
- Combination of additional education and experience.
- Aptitude for math, problem-solving, computers, and mechanics.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Proficiency with hand tools.
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods.
Most Desired Attribute:
- Be well verse in food production linelike Plantain, Yam, Beans, and Flour production.
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Note: Desired candidates should be a resident around Dutse / Kubwa, Abuja.