Masruq Investment Limited is one of Nigeria’s leading producers of flour, foods and spices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Dutse / Kubwa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Objective / Purpose of Job
- Sales/Marketing Manager leads the marketing strategy and campaigns in line with the strategic directions of the company.
- Responsibilities include promoting the brands visibility to retain existing customer and increase penetration into new and untapped markets.
- Should be responsive to trends; and build strategic partnerships that will achieve sales growth.
- You initiate and execute innovative and creative marketing promotions and lead generations to grow the customer base while retaining existing clients.
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Develop and implement effective marketing strategies to retain existing customer and attract new ones.
- Identify business leads, attract, and convert potential clients to loyal ones.
- Design creative marketing campaigns and successfully deploy, from ideation to execution, expanding the reach of the brand.
- Liaise with Partners to meet product specifications for potential customers and improve satisfaction for existing customers.
- Increase the existing customer pool to boost market share.
- Identify and deploy the most effective channels to promote and raise brand awareness of Masruq Investment Limited value proposition.
- Manage the design and production of marketing contents and promotional materials-brochures, website, social media etc. and ensure that they are in line with our brand identity.
- Prepare and manage the budget and ensure all marketing spends deliver commensurate return on investment.
- Track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, gain insights, and report findings to management.
- Analyze customer insight, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Work closely with the Production Manager to meet target and for business expansion.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze industry trends and adjust marketing campaigns/strategy accordingly
- Higher Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any related Discipline
- Membership of relevant Professional affiliation.
- Minimum of 5 years Marketing/Sales experience, of which 4 years should be in Food production like Plantain, Yam, Beans, Flour industry.
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Must have achieved obvious results in Marketing/Sales with evidence of continuous growth especially in the Food production industry.
- Apt knowledge of institutional market trends.
Required Key Skill:
- A highly creative and innovative individual who can think outside the box.
- Self-driven, ambitious, and motivated to achieve results.
- Strategic thinker who possesses solid business acumen and is able to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Able to make outstanding presentations to stakeholders.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent communications skill
- Problem Solving & Critical Thinking
- People skills
- Analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent Time management skills.
- Ethical Practice.
- Leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail.
Most Desired Attribute:
- Be well verse in food production linelike Plantain, Yam, Beans, and Flour production.
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Desired candidates should be a resident around Dutse / Kubwa, Abuja.