Masruq Investment Limited is one of Nigeria’s leading producers of flour, foods and spices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Location: Dutse / Kubwa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan, source, select and procure indirect materials and services in line with organization goals and objectives
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
The Person Must:
- Be numerate and possess analytical skills.
- Possess people & project management skills and must be confident.
- Be persuasive, possess good negotiation, and must have effective communication skills.
- Be solutions and result-driven.
- First degree in any field
- Membership in CIPS is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years cognate experience.
Most Desired Attribute:
- Be well verse in food production linelike Plantain, Yam, Beans, and Flour production.
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Desired candidates should be a resident around Dutse / Kubwa, Abuja.