Masruq Investment Limited is one of Nigeria’s leading producers of flour, foods and spices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Dutse / Kubwa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Requirement And Qualification
- HND / B.Sc in relevant field.
- Minimum of 5-years proven experience in the food production Industry as a production Manager.
- Knowledge of quality assurance
- Apt understanding and ability to practically implement industry manufacturing policies and processes with minimum or no error rate.
- Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines
- Be well versed with the safety and quality standards followed in a conventional factory setting
- Be trained in using a wide range of machines and equipment used in different production units
- Be able to work in a goal driven environment and under strict deadlines
- Be able to communicate effectively with the coworkers and follow instructions of the seniors in the factory
- Be able to work with a zeal for perfection and learn new skills and procedures in a short span of time
- To plan, organize and control production to ensure that products are produced efficiently, on time, within budget and to a certain quality standard also adhering to safety/industry-related regulations.
- Starts assembly and production machinery at beginning of shift.
- Monitors equipment to ensure that products are being assembled properly.
- Makes sure that workstation is clean and free of hazardous materials.
- Addresses problems with production equipment and machinery and fixes them as needed.
- Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
- Observes and removes faulty product parts from the assembly line.
- Inspects assembled products to ensure they are up to quality standards.
- Affixes labels, company logos, and other exterior details to products.
- Packs up completed products and prepares them for shipment.
- Unloads, organizes, and stocks shipments.
- Adheres to all safety guidelines dictation the production and handling of materials in the factory.
- Ensures that all production deadlines are met.
- Reports issues or problems with production to immediate supervisor.
Most Desired Attribute:
- Be well verse in food production linelike Plantain, Yam, Beans, and Flour production.
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Note: Desired candidates should be a resident around Dutse / Kubwa, Abuja.