A multinational company with interest in diverse sectors of the economy is in search of qualified, articulate and versatile individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Reference No.: SA
- Implement approved accounting processes, systems and controls for products and services.
- Ensure cost control and reduction
- Render accurate and timely returns to appropriate statutory regulatory authorities in compliance with all applicable requirements.
- Plan, organize and implement accounting operations and objectives; coordinate and integrate activities toward achievement of established goals and objectives.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast procedures
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Develop and document business and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance or any other related field.
- An MBA or other Postgraduate qualifications will be an added advantage
- Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- Not older than 45 years of age
- Minimum of 20 years cognate experience in account management preferably in Banking or FMCG
- Strong background in account and stock management process
- Good eye for details and effective time management
- Ability to multi-task in a rapid changing environment and perform under pressure
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Skilled at negotiating and influencing decision makers
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of MIS office application
- Working knowledge of Oracle ERP and Audit management tools
Competencies & Attributes:
- Superior analytical and problem- solving skills
- Attention to details
- Familiarity with accounting software and programmes
- Ability to meet constant stream of deadlines
- Highly organized
- Extremely attractive and competitive remuneration package and challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a scanned Passport Photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Reference” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality Is assured.