Ecoscape Limited is an environmental management. We are involved in environmental management services such as odour control, fumigation and cleanup services, environmental remediation, training and awareness campaigns. Through initiatives that provide solutions to the problem of air, land and water pollution in our environment, we help control odor, reduce waste from private and public areas such drainages, sewage systems, wastewater treatment plant, industrial plants, businesses and the surroundings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports: Operations Manager / MD
- This person is responsible for shift supervision and oversight of the operations of the Environmental Services function.
- The Supervisor ensures compliance with the standards of the organization and applicable regulatory requirements and supervises the work of designated environmental services workers who provide routine and special cleaning tasks, waste disposal and odour control services to all areas of clients’ facilities.
The day-to-day work includes:
- Conducting training, performing quality assessment observations on each job completed
- Resolve work-related problems
- Prepare and submit reports
- Establish work schedules and procedures for site workers
- Monitors all equipment to ensure security, cleanliness and overall safety of operations
- Identifies, reports, and takes corrective action to resolve maintenance problems, reports, and potential safety hazards
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
- Ability to Supervise up to 30 people.
- Pays attention to detail, able to work under pressure, tight deadlines.
- Honest, reliable, effective interpersonal skills.
- Good team player.
- Discipline: B.eng / tech /Sc or HND in Environmental Engineering / Technology / Sciences or related discipline.
- Experience Length: 5 years or more.
N50, 000+ monthly
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.