HR Leverage Africa – Our client in the Manufacturing industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Lagos (Yaba axis)
- Our client in the Manufacturing industry is currently in need of an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budget and also auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Previous work experience as an Accountant in a manufacturing company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like SAP & QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant Degree
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be considered.