Oxford Realtech Management and Consulting Limited is a subsidiaryof Oxford Group International. Oxford Realtech Management and Consulting Ltd is an integrated human resources, administrative and marketing solutions company in affiliation with Oxford International Group, the No 1 most diversified commercial business empire in Nigeria.
Oxford Real-Tech Management & Consulting Ltd is established for the purpose of efficiency in administrative organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Manager
Location: Maitama, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a perceptive, creative Administrative Manager/Officer to oversee office operations and administrative staff members.
- The Administrative Manager will hire, train, and evaluate administrative team members, develop, review, and improve policies, systems, and procedures, and generally ensuring the office operate smoothly and efficiently.
- You will also assist in developing and enforcing budgets, delegating tasks and tracking progress on projects, and planning and organizing a calendar of events, which may include training sessions, interviews, new hire orientations, and policy or procedure updates.
Administrative Manager / Officer Responsibilities
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
Administrative Manager / Officer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field.
- Experience in related field, such as management or financial reporting, preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Willingness to continue building skills through education opportunities.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.