PalmPay is fully licensed by the CBN as a Mobile Money Operator and has raised over $40m USD from prestigious investors including TECNO Mobile. Thanks to this strategic partnership, the app is coming pre-installed on all new TECNO smartphones in Nigeria. But we’re just getting started.
At PalmPay, our mission is to empower millions of Nigerians by delivering access to the best choice and value in digital payments and financial services. Since launching in August 2019, we’ve helped over 1,000,000 users live a more rewarding financial lifestyle. Our customers love our payment app for its user experience, reliability and promotions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: AML / CFT Compliance Officer
Location: Opebi-Ikeja, Lagos
- Conduct due diligence investigations on payment reports, closing false alerts and escalating suspicious alerts to the Head of Compliance for further investigation.
- Complete KYC post reviews on on-boarded customers and submit reports on customers with incomplete KYC details or junk data.
- On a proactive basis, review document processes and procedures, and also assess the compliance risks associated
- Manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Maintain an appropriate audit trail and documentation in all instances, to evidence/support the review and resolution of issues.
- Ensure all compliance reviews/reports are being performed timely, adequately and appropriately documented;
- Reporting all forms of compliance breaches to the Head of Compliance
- Work closely with the Business and other key stakeholders such as Operations and Technology to identify and mitigate the risks associated with existing and new business with emphasis on higher risk customers
- Support the analysis and rendition of reports to our local regulators CBN, NFIU, NDIC etc
- Assist in the management of one or more compliance processes, reports, procedures, or products
- Execute processes and procedures within defined parameters
- Any other job that may be assigned by the Head of Compliance.
- The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree / HND in (Statistics / Accounting / Banking & Finance / Mathematics / LLB) or any related field.
- Not less than three (3) years relevant experience in compliance role with at least two (2) years in the financial services industry.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- Must be an active team player.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online