Transsnet Group is a joint venture between NetEase Group (NASDAQ: NTES), a world-leading Chinese Internet company, and Transsion Holdings Group, a global provider of intelligent terminals and mobile value-added services. From live streaming music, video-based social media, online news to payment service.
Transsnet Group seeks to provide a variety of mobile Internet services to the African users. As one of the first Chinese Internet companies to enter Africa, Transsnet Group has already become one of the Internet enterprises with the biggest user base in Africa with its outstanding array of online applications, including Boomplay, Africa’s largest live streaming music platform, and Vskit, Africa’s No.1 video-based social media platform.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Artist Relations Manager
Location: Ikeja / Opebi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Organizing and managing the artist’s company-initiated promotion, media, management, publicity
- Support and educate partners on Boomplay’s tools and resources available to inspire and improve their daily business.
- Align with artist and management for campaign updates and communicate goals and plans for each release.
- Stay in constant communication with the artist, determine and solve possible conflicts or problems between the artist and the company
- Planning online and offline promotional events for concerts, tours, fan hangouts, and artist’s upcoming releases and arranging interviews and exposures in media.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Music, English, Communications, Marketing or a related discipline.
- 2 – 5 years working experience in music, media, or any other entertainment outfit
- Have a full understanding of artist needs and media relationships
- Must possess analytical and problem-solving skills, and a genuine love for and knowledge of the music industry and business.
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation, and public relations skills.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.