HRLeverage – Our client, an Audit Firm is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit & Tax Consultant
Location: Mainland, Lagos
- Our client, an Audit Firm is currently in need of an Auditor to Examine and analyze accounting records to determine financial status of establishment and prepare financial reports concerning operating procedures.
The successful candidate will:
- Work with companies and government agencies to research and solve problems and develop policies and procedures that comply with current legislation.
- Analyze, evaluate, develop, and implement new control systems that optimize operations or utilize new technologies.
- Record, review and interpret data to determine the effectiveness of operations.
- Research discrepancies, operational problems, or other issues.
- Examine records, reports, receipts, or other documents and comparing them to company assets and liabilities.
- Bring company strengths and weaknesses to the attention of management and providing advice as they develop responses or fixes for these issues.
- Generate reports and presenting findings to management or other interested parties.
- Maintain awareness of current industry trends, technology, and developments.
- Handle additional duties and special projects to ensure the business is operating efficiently and in compliance with all current regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, or Business.
- 4 years of experience as an auditor generally required.
- Additional distinctions or certifications may be preferred or required.
- In-depth industry knowledge regarding best practices, policies, current regulations, and technology.
- Exceptional research, planning, problem-solving, critical thinking, and math skills.
- Excellent presentation, collaboration, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially bookkeeping or financial software and MS Office.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, integrity, and attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: resume@HRLeverageafrica.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: This opening is for Lagos residents and only qualified candidates for this role will be considered.