PalmPay is fully licensed by the CBN as a Mobile Money Operator and has raised over $40m USD from prestigious investors including TECNO Mobile. Thanks to this strategic partnership, the app is coming pre-installed on all new TECNO smartphones in Nigeria. But we’re just getting started.
At PalmPay, our mission is to empower millions of Nigerians by delivering access to the best choice and value in digital payments and financial services. Since launching in August 2019, we’ve helped over 1,000,000 users live a more rewarding financial lifestyle. Our customers love our payment app for its user experience, reliability and promotions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Provide timely feedback to line manager about performance, channel integration status planned,
- Pay attention to the payment industry regulatory policies, competitors and partners,
- Research and analyze the opportunity points for the improvement of the payment network, and promote the construction of a more competitive payment network,
- Manages coordination in the rolling out of new services to target partners/customers,
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provides feasible solutions to satisfy partners/customers’ needs,
- Leverage on extensive partners/customers support experience to provide feedback to teams on how to improve Company services.
- Bachelor Degree or Its equivalent in Business Management, IT, Computer science, or related field
- Not less than five (5) years relevant sales / business development experience, preferably in a Fintech / payments startup
- Technical integration Experience with Banks/Payment Service Providers/Aggregators will be an added advantage
- Ability to understand technical requirements and experience working with product teams
- Demonstrate ability and track record of delivering against targets
- Strong understanding of local market dynamics and requirements
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work both independently and part of a team
- Result-driven with great communication, organization and negotiation skills
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
- Has a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Highly adaptable, able to accept and create change
- Proactive communicator, effective relationship builder and collaborative and persistent problem-solver.
- Strategic and analytical thinker, strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Superior organization and project management skills with the capacity to own multiple concurrent projects and collaborate cross-functionally.
- Experience working in early stage teams where processes are loosely defined and constantly being improved
- Highly entrepreneurial. You have a proven ability to teach yourself new skills and are hands-on. You naturally take ownership and just get things done.
- Strong communication in written and spoken English, any other native language will be an added advantage.
- Comfortable working as part of an international, cross-cultural team and in a matrix organization.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online