CornerStone Staffing – Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst Intern
Employment Type: Internship
- Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is looking to recruit a Business Intelligence Intern. In this role, you will handle all reporting associated with activities, processes and assignments within the operations excellence function speaking to the business health.
- Reporting, and data analysis for capacity needs
- Turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions
- Work closely with clients and IT teams to find operational solutions
- Ensuring the accuracy of data reported by carrying out regular data checks to enforce the data integrity of the data warehouse vs source system
- Providing visibility into the performance of the business and proposing new ways data can be explored to improve the profitability of the business.
- An analytic degree from a top university or computing science school
- Good knowledge inMySQL, HTML, VBA is a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Email, Internet etc.
- Proficient in Google Office Suite – Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Gmail, etc.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 3 years-total experience in data science, analysis and analytical reporting
- Experience working with a BI tool preferably QlikView, PowerBI, dimensional databases and SQL
- Ability to follow-up on tasks to be done on time.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with different teams on a daily basis
- Strong visual design skills used in creating interactive and easily understood dashboards/reports.
- Problem solving skills are a must
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online