PalmPay is fully licensed by the CBN as a Mobile Money Operator and has raised over $40m USD from prestigious investors including TECNO Mobile. Thanks to this strategic partnership, the app is coming pre-installed on all new TECNO smartphones in Nigeria. But we’re just getting started.
At PalmPay, our mission is to empower millions of Nigerians by delivering access to the best choice and value in digital payments and financial services. Since launching in August 2019, we’ve helped over 1,000,000 users live a more rewarding financial lifestyle. Our customers love our payment app for its user experience, reliability and promotions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Solution Manager
- Build and execute business strategy, design business growth plan.
- Establish and strengthen the relationship with key partners, including State Grid, Water supplier, Gas supplier, Cable TV provider, mobile operator, FMCG supplier, schools, and any other operators.
- Develop new business opportunities, manage and retain close relationships.
- Monitor competitor activities and market trends.
- Prepare and provide regular reports and other business-related reports.
- Understand business direction and needs and develop solutions, assessment of potential business impacts.
- Establish and manage local business team, guide local business team for business development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- 5+ years Key Account business development experience.
- Customer-focused, Market / Sales acumen, good business negotiation skills.
- Have a sound business judgment and quantitative analytic ability, good business solution design skills.
- Fluent English communication and presenting skills.
- Previous experience working in a multi-national is an added advantage.
- Result-driven and problem-solving ability.
- Team management ability.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online