Candor Consulting Limited – Our client is a Private Equity firm and they have invested in a private healthcare company to provide specialized treatment in Enugu.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
The COO will be responsible for managing the Centre’s day to day operations, including:
- Managing and coordinating the Centre’s front and back office activities, including service, administration, IT, finance, accounting/record keeping, and business development
- The management of the overall patient experience
- The implementation of operational and financial best practices
- The development and execution of a clear marketing strategy to attract and retain reliable patient flow
- Manage the on-going relationship with partner hospitals management and clinical teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university with 5 – 20 years work experience.
- Experience and track record in hospital or clinic management, preferably in Nigeria
- Advanced accounting knowledge
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in working with hospital management systems
- Experience in managing a team of 10+ members.
- Manage and supervise the centre’s operations and activities, with full responsibility for all operational functions including front and back office, HR, IT, maintenance, finance/accounting, and marketing/business development
- Develop and execute clear marketing and business development strategy
- Communicate effectively and build strong relationships with key stakeholders, including partner hospital management, clinical teams, suppliers, strategic partners and external advisors
- Develop center budget and track performance against budget
- Provide timely, detailed and frequent reporting to the Company’s Board of Directors.
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV accompanied by a Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.