Success Drives Consulting (SDC) is a dynamic firm of seasoned professionals that focuses on human capacity and enterprise development – helping individuals to attain professionalism and businesses to achieve high sustainable performance. We deliver creative innovation and insights to our clients and help them improve their systems and processes. We are reputable for the development and delivery of quality project management – we are committed to your success. We are a team of talented, innovative, and client-oriented professionals dedicated to the task of helping clients manage their organizational, information flow, capital, and human resources more effectively.
We provide a wide range of business solution that ensures the integration of technology with key business functions. We understand the relationship between an organization’s information flow, strategy, structure, and the various management systems and so we are able to provide solutions that are both practicable and profitable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
- Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write a clear marketing copy to promote our products / services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- B.Sc. in English, Marketing, Journalism or related field
- Must have at least 2 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer,Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Team spirit
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2020.