HOR Logistics is one of the fastest-growing in the logistics and transportation industry, we offer local deliveries within Lagos and Abuja, International Deliveries to and fro U.S. and UK, Cargo Storage and Online Checkout Assistance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Controller
Location: Lekki-ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Some of the duties are highlighted below:
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
- Examining expenses submitted by employees
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
- Prepare financial reports, budgets, cost reports, cash flow and financial forecasts on a regular basis
- Analysing data collected in order to determine the state of the company’s financial health
- Analysing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue
- Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organise data
- Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity and cash flow
- Conduct variance analysis against budget and forecast, present results to management team.
- Develop an inventory management strategy for company aiming at controlling costs within budget, generate savings and maximize the working capital available.
- Build a suppliers database who will provide accurate market prices.
- Create trusted relationships with suppliers to ensure quality service and cost-effective deals.
- Establishing a mechanism/checklist to ensure operations are under control
- Candidate must have 4 to 6 years experience in a similar role, possess HND or B.Sc with ICAN certification or must be on the final stage and must reside in Lekki/Ajah axis.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job role as subject of the mail.