Uleval Technology is a full spectrum ICT solution company, headquartered in Lagos, but with growing interest across the Nigeria market with a goal of going global with time.
Our technological orientation has pushed us to continue providing ICT strategies & services, which will deliver long term commercial benefits based on key business requirements. We aim to provide the best possible reliable solution for both individuals & businesses to improve IT efficiency & business profitability.
Uleval Technology is the partner of choice for many businesses especially SMEs and technology challengers. We help businesses elevate their value through custom software development, product design, QA and consultancy services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrician
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- Completion of electrician apprenticeship.
- Experience working as an electrician.
- High school diploma.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Electrician degree from a technical college.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
- Experience in reable energy field.
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and quaified candiates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.