HR Leverage Africa – Our client, an Internet Service Provider on the Island, is urgently in need of suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprises Sales Coordinator
- We are urgently in need of an Enterprises Sales Coordinator who will be responsible for managing the sales team and coordinating and overseeing the flow of a company’s services or products to consumers.
- Maintain organized sales records and report month-end goal setting to the senior management team
- Arrange for creation and distribution of presentations and supporting documents to help sales team generate business leads
- Support senior management by completing orders and keeping customers informed of delays and delivery dates
- Attend essential sales training meetings and develop an understanding of all the company’s services and products
- Monitor and organize inventory while effectively tracking new services and products for sale
- Contribute to overall customer satisfaction by promptly answering emails and handling orders by phone
- Establish active communication and engagement with sales representatives to ensure that orders are processed promptly
- Collaborate with senior sales staff in weekly meetings by creating and maintaining month-end sales reports
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 2 or more years’ experience in sales.
- Experience as a Sales Coordinator or in administration may be advantageous.
- Good team development and leadership skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
- Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the Application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.