Rossland Screening Solutions – Our client is an established leader in the construction industry with over 30 years experience. They are widely experienced in various aspects of construction and are in over 50 countries of the world.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager (Renewable Energy)
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and coordinate the company’s solar projects.
- Create project development schedule, project proposals and quotes, project budgets and financial analysis for the company.
- Manage installation schedules and take off time lines.
- Manage a highly motivated and sales performance focused team to meet and exceed the Nigerian customer requirements.
- Build and maintain relationships across the landscape of Renewable Energy stakeholders in the Nigerian market, including relevant regulators, legislators, and Renewable Energy market authorities to ensure compliance with local requirements.
- Represents the company externally with government, statutory/regulatory bodies and business partners/allies.
- Develop and manage sales forecasting, reporting and planning processes in line with ASolar Systems Nigeria Limited’s framework.
- Position A Solar Systems Nigeria Limited for success beyond the Nigerian market.
- Identify means to reduce costs, minimize risks or increase efficiency of solar installation projects.
- 10 years minimum relevant work experience in renewable energy
- A strong ability to understand complex business operations, business transactions, and credit requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be sensitive to ethnic differences.
- Must be familiar with computer software programs.
- Working knowledge of solar energy, battery systems, renewable power, and grid markets
- Fluent in English.
- Master’s Degree qualification.
Background / Skills:
- Demonstrated performance of sales/business development in the Solar Energy market
- Experience in developing sales programs direct to consumers, through partners and projects.
- Experience in launching new energy-related business/products.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills in English
- Demonstrated ability for highly independent operation
- Ability to execute many tasks in parallel
- Ability to motivate a team around specific goals
- Ability to work in a cross-functional organization, working closely with engineers, business operations, sales, service, engineering and other groups.
- Deep passion for innovations on solar energy.
- Travel required.
N650,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Jobs.email@example.com using the “Job Title and Location” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidate will be shortlisted.