A Microfinance Bank in Enugu State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations
- Supervise and coordinate branch operations on daily basis
- Maintain a highly motivated, skilled and well-trained workforce in banking operations
- Ensure that all activities and processes undertaken by operations Unit are in conformity with set standards pertaining to banking policies
- Safeguard customers data and protect against fraud.
Applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of BSc / HND from a recognized institution in any discipline
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in Banking/Microfinance institution will be an added advantage
- MCP Certification in microfinance banking will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted for interview and contacted accordingly.