Oxford Realtech Management and Consulting Limited is a subsidiaryof Oxford Group International. Oxford Realtech Management and Consulting Ltd is an integrated human resources, administrative and marketing solutions company in affiliation with Oxford International Group, the No 1 most diversified commercial business empire in Nigeria.
Oxford Real-Tech Management & Consulting Ltd is established for the purpose of efficiency in administrative organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment and Operations Manager
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for experienced Investmentand operations Managers to assist in the advertising and selling of our company’s products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry. The Investment Manager’s responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives. The Investment Manager represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Banking, Insurance or Sales.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
Remuneration and Incentive Packages
- Attractive Salary (Minimum N150,000.00)
- Additional Performance Based incentives
- Monthly Bonuses
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.