Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited is a fast-growing software and technology company indigenously owned; constituted of smart and committed young professionals. The thrust of Byteworks is that by implementing its products through excellence, commitment, innovation, and integrity, there is a consistent increase in revenue generation in Nigeria as a whole by employing its products in every state/sector it is applied.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Java Software Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and test software based upon software specifications and design
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software Analyze and study complex system requirements
- Prepare design documentation
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders throughout the organization
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Monitor schedule and cost performance
- Identify key KPIs Directing system testing and validation of procedures
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modification of an existing system
- Maintain system once they are up and running
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Working closely with other developers, UI/UX designers, business and Data analyst Analyse user requirement and convert it to design document to be implemented.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 4 – 9 years work experience.
- Programming experience using relevant languages and relevant tool suites (C#, ASP,.NET, Angular)
- Proficiency in Java
- Experience in software development using agile practices, patterns and techniques SQL Server (Complex Stored Procedure, Query and Function) Object-Oriented Programming Web application development
- Proficiency in mobile application development (Android and iOS) is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in one PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Java software Developer” as the subject of the email.