PalmPay is fully licensed by the CBN as a Mobile Money Operator and has raised over $40m USD from prestigious investors including TECNO Mobile. Thanks to this strategic partnership, the app is coming pre-installed on all new TECNO smartphones in Nigeria. But we’re just getting started.
At PalmPay, our mission is to empower millions of Nigerians by delivering access to the best choice and value in digital payments and financial services. Since launching in August 2019, we’ve helped over 1,000,000 users live a more rewarding financial lifestyle. Our customers love our payment app for its user experience, reliability and promotions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: POS Program Manager
- Define the scope and requirements for the POS terminal roll-out plan with senior management, which includes the support and handling of research, follow up on issues, and the evaluation, installation, and monitoring of potential or selected new vendors/systems;
- Acts as the primary interface to PalmPay’s service providers as relates to POS programs, including banks, PTSPs, Switches and OEM manufacturers;
- Manage POS terminal orders end-to-end including ensuring all necessary documentations are secured;
- Manage PalmPay POS device specifications, customizations, testing and onboarding process;
- Report the POS revenue, operation details, and evaluation analysis on a monthly basis;
- Provide operational leadership, coach and mentor the POS device team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the sub-unit;
- Develops and documents policies and procedures for in order to ensure compliance with established standards and regulations;
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets;
- Work with the Marketing/Product team to increase user experience of POS services on PalmPay;
- Keeps current and maintain extensive knowledge of the Rules and Regulations regarding POS rollout and the processing of card transactions and electronic payments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, and any other related social sciences;
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, including 2+ years managing components of a device program;
- Demonstrated ability to engage with business executives, vendors and peers through effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills. Excellent interpersonal and negotiating/influencing skills;
- Extensive experience managing stakeholder relationships preferred, including banks, PTSPs, switches and OEM manufacturers;
- Thorough knowledge of financial institutions, bank operations, payment processing flows (especially electronic payments), and the financial networks for processing preferred;
- Working knowledge of Banking/Financial Institution regulatory requirements preferred.
Application Closing Date
4th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online