Nicole Sinclair Consulting is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos Nigeria. We are positioned to help nurture businesses and their resources to ensure maximized vision. Our expertise lies in Human Resource Strategic Partnering, Talent Recruitment, HR Process Management and Training.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Connects with influencers to drive brand awareness and create excitement across social media platforms.
- Develops creative social media marketing content and strategies.
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites and encourages audience participation
- Assists social media management with large projects, events and community management
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics and success of existing social media projects
- Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Writes and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analyzing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits
- Identify and engage bloggers, influencers and others that can continuously drive new customers to the brand
- Manages company social media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other relevant platforms
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Grows and manages online social presence to increase brand awareness.
- Works with internal teams to produce amazing social media content that continuously drives customer activity and purchasing.
- Is willing to take on graphic design projects to enhance the social media creative and content process.
- Brings up creative ideas and make things happen given the opportunity.
- Looks at social media content and feedback to learn how we can continuously improve.
- Degree/Higher Diploma in IT, Marketing, Business Management, Mass Communication or any other Marketing/Media related professional qualification.
- Microsoft Office Application
- Strong Web and Graphic Design
- Strong Digital Marketing and Copywriting / Content Development & Management
- 2 – 5 years proven experience in Digital Marketing, Media, Sales or Copy/Content Management
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- A passion for fun and hard work
- Team player
- Creative and innovative.
N600,000 – N1,200,000 annually.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online