A Microfinance Bank in Enugu State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teller / Cashier
- Process customer’s transactions for withdrawal and deposit of cash, cheques in a professional manner
- Respond to customers enquiries promptly
- Referring customers with financial problems to superior officer for assistance
- Following bank procedures when performing transactions and paying attention to details.
- Monitoring the levels of cash in the cubicle and following all cheque cashing and cash handling procedures.
Applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of a first degree from a recognized institution in Accounting / Banking / Finance or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience in banking or relevant background will be an added advantage
- MCP Certification in microfinance banking will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted for interview and contacted accordingly.